NES SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY
James Havel is an Assured Wetland Delineator with the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR). Wetland delineations conducted by Mr. Havel do not require concurrence by the WDNR.
Benefits to our clients include:
- Time saving through elimination of 60 day WDNR concurrence review period
- Cost saving through elimination of $300/20 acre concurrence review fee
- High level of confidence of wetland boundary accuracy for planning purposes
Delineators are assured based on their level of education, training, experience and work quality. Delineators that become assured are required to abide by the program’s code of ethics, submit their wetland reports to the WDNR for a random review and meet the program’s continuing education requirements.
NES CAN HELP NAVIGATE THE PERMITTING PROCESS
In addition to our ability to make the wetland delineation process faster and less expensive, we can also assist you in permitting your project. NES can perform all the necessary requirements for general and individual permit applications including Functional Values Assessments, Alternatives Analyses and Mitigation.
NES SITES, DESIGNS, IMPLEMENTS AND MONITORS WETLAND MITIGATION AREAS
NES can assist in the development of wetland mitigation banks. From siting the project to monitoring the results, we can work with you through the entire process, ensuring a successful and sustainable mitigation bank.
VIEW OUR WETLANDS PROJECTS EXAMPLES
Our experienced wetland staff offers the following services:
- WDNR Assured Wetland Determinations
- WDNR Assured Wetland Boundary Delineations
- Permit Application Preparation
- Functions & Values Assessment
- Impact & Alternatives Analysis
- Mitigation Site Assessment, Planning and Design
- Mitigation Site Preparation and Installation
- Mitigation Site Monitoring and Maintenance
- Hydric Soil Identification
- Wetland Community Monitoring
- Hydrologic Monitoring Studies
- Wetland Creation/Enhancement
- GPS/GIS Data Collection & Management
- Stream navigability determinations